The Level 5 Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree. The content of this qualification is a focus on managing communication, business organisations in a global context, people management, finance for managers as well as an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager.
For More Details Email on email@example.com
Learners must complete the following units to achieve the qualification.
- Managing communication
- Personal Leadership & Management
- Financial Decision Making For managers
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Planning a New Business Venture
All course materials are included in the course fee
All our qualifications are assessed on the basis of written course works.
3-4 Months depending on how quickly the students can submit their assignments.
For Entry requirements please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
On successful completion of a Level 5 qualification in Management, a number of progression opportunities become available.
- Direct entry to second year of university degree.
- Develop your professional status by upgrading your knowledge on other management courses.
- Progress to other higher qualifications (Level 6 and above)
- A short and fair path to university degrees.
The course is delivered via Moodle an online Virtual Learning Environment.
All course materials are available online
For further details please contact us on email@example.com
There is a number of options you can pay your fees, we take minimum 30% of the course fee before you start the course. You will be given an option to pay the rest during your studies. We accept bank transfer, Sterling Cheques, Sterling Bank drafts, Master Card and Debit Card payments.
Once a student is registered we will allocate a UK-Based tutor to guide the student through out his/her studies. The tutor will be available via telephone, email and via Virtual Learning Environment. The tutor will guide and support the student till the given assignments are complete and submitted.